Spectra is accepting applications for a Journeyman Electrician. This is a full-time position and is fully benefited.
The Electrical Journeyman is responsible for the maintenance, operation, and repair of electrical systems. They perform installation and maintenance tasks to ensure the effective operation of various electrical equipment.
The primary duty is to install, maintain and troubleshoot a wide variety of electrical systems. As well as promote safety standards, complete paperwork, and train apprentices.
- Install a wide variety of electrical systems.
- Understand and follow NEC codes.
- Train and mentor-apprentice electricians.
- Read and understand blueprints and technical diagrams, then install or service various electrical systems.
- Operate tools, company vehicles, and large motorized vehicles.
- Provide on-call support to various clients.
- Provide documentation of work completed.
- Maintain industry standard health and safety compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Drug testing and background checks are required.
Spectra is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Strata Networks. Applications for this position can be accessed at spectra-it.com or stratanetworks.com; picked up from Spectra or Strata business offices; emailed to email@example.com; or faxed to (435) 622-0033.
For questions concerning employment opportunities, contact Strata Networks Human Resource Department @ 435.622.5007
To apply for this job please visit spectra-it.employment-application.alchemer.com.