Website Strata Networks
Strata Networks is hiring a Senior Accountant to help oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions. The Senior Accountant will manage a set of accounting activities to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, federal & state compliance, corporate policies, and external audits.
The position is one of trust, and candidates must be individuals of integrity. The ideal candidate possesses leadership capabilities, solid operational and technical accounting background, and works proactively to drive results. Priority will be given to candidates with experience in accounting information system reporting and/or demonstrated programming or system integration experience.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers by entering various transaction information regarding transactions, preparing journal entries, reconciling general ledger accounts, and allocating revenues and expenses among accounts and budgets.
- Prepares, analyzes, and reviews various operating and financial statements to ensure accuracy and conformity with established accounting classifications.
- Demonstrated ability to use report writers (ex., Crystal reports, Cognos, SQL, etc.)
- Demonstrate leadership in thought & action.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies and irregularities by collecting and analyzing account information
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by CFO/Controller.*
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field plus one to two years of accounting experience. A Master’s degree can take the place of experience
Drug testing and background checks will be required.
To apply for this job please visit forms.stratanetworks.com.