Spectra is accepting applications for Automation and Measurement Technicians in Utah and Colorado. Positions are full-time and are fully benefited.
The Automation and Measurement Technician works on various customer’s equipment to get data from well sites, saltwater disposals, compressor sites, plants, and any field automation devices to their respective SCADA host.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary duty is to execute field installs of various automation instruments, transmitters, and radios as well as download, troubleshoot, and modify RTU and PLC configurations.
- Install and maintain remote communications equipment
- Assist Automation and SCADA engineers in troubleshooting systems from the field
- Calibration and verification of field instruments to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Provide on-call support to various clients’ automation and SCADA systems
- Provide documentation of work completed
- Maintain industry standard health and safety compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- Qualifications include:
- Knowledge of RTU’s, PLC’s and field devices
- Understanding of field radio communications
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- High school degree
Spectra is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Strata Networks. Applications for this position can be accessed at spectra-it.com or stratanetworks.com; picked up from Spectra or STRATA business offices; emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or faxed to (435) 622-0033.
For questions concerning employment opportunities, contact STRATA Networks Human Resource Department @ 435.622.5007
To apply for this job please visit spectra-it.employment-application.alchemer.com.