Spectra is accepting applications for Installers in Roosevelt, Utah.
Wage Range: $20-$25 per hour
These are full-time and fully benefited positions.
The Network/Security Installer determines cabling & equipment requirements while performing a series of activities to make sure that they are installed and terminated properly.
The primary duty is to design, install, and maintain wired & wireless network communication systems.
- Meet clients to determine network topologies and preferences for layouts
- Plan network installations by using manuals and technical specifications
- Order and gather tools and equipment pertinent to each cabling project
- Mount telecommunication equipment such as cable trays, routers, and switches by following set industry standards
- Document networks by labeling routing equipment and cables and recording diagrams and specifications
- Set up new cabling frames by following strict industry standards and manufacturers’ instructions
- Ability to install intercom systems, card access systems, security, and camera systems
- Prepare estimates for customers
- Interpret construction plans
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with IP cameras, access control, and intercom systems
- Understanding of low voltage communication
- Understanding of TCP/IP Protocols
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in documentation
- Working with clients
- Work on ladders, scaffolding, and lifts
- Must use proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Must have a Valid Drivers License
Drug testing and background checks are required.
Spectra is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Strata Networks. Applications for this position can be accessed at spectra-it.com or stratanetworks.com; picked up from Spectra or Strata business offices; emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or faxed to (435) 622-0033.
For questions concerning employment opportunities contact Strata Networks Human Resource Department @ 435.622.5007
To apply for this job please visit spectra-it.employment-application.alchemer.com.