*This service is non-transferable. If you live on federally recognized Tribal Lands, you may receive an additional discount toward your service. Click here to learn more.
3 Ways to Apply
Click here to fill out an application.
Mail Your Application
Print an application from LifelineSupport.org. Fill out and mail it with proof of eligibility to:
Lifeline Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
You qualify for a discount if you participate in any ONE of these government benefit programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Your income is at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines
If you live on federally recognized Tribal Lands, you may receive an additional discount toward your service. Click here to learn more.
A household is a group of people that share income and expenses.
- You are only allowed to get one Lifeline discount per household.
- If you share housing, complete the Household Worksheet, available at LifelineSupport.org. You can contact us at 435-622-5007.
How to show you are Eligible:
You may need to show proof that you qualify for Lifeline, such as:
- A copy of your SNAP or program letter
- A copy of your pay stub or tax return to prove your income is at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.