We are closely monitoring the news about the public health concerns posed by COVID-19 (otherwise known as Coronavirus). This message is intended to provide updates regarding STRATA’s efforts to address this threat to our employees and customers, and simultaneously support the efforts being made by our local, state, and national healthcare and disease control organizations to minimize the spread of this illness.
To minimize the current and future spread of COVID-19 and other contagious diseases we would like to remind our customers of several ways which you can conduct business with STRATA remotely while at the same time minimizing human contact and reducing the likelihood of contracting illness. Here are a few convenient options for you to consider:
- Utilize STRATA’s 24/7 billing and technical support team by calling (435) 622-5007.
- Set up Online Bill Pay (OBP) for convenient access to billing summary and payment options.OBP can be set up by calling our office at (435) 622-5007.
- Chat live with our representatives online at stratanetworks.com, available 24/7.
Additionally, we are taking necessary steps to prepare for increasing scenarios where individuals may be working or doing schoolwork from home. We are actively monitoring the network, and will augment as necessary, network bandwidth and capacity to meet this growing need and demand. Our network has geographic diversity to Salt Lake City and Denver and we are ready to shift and adjust traffic as needed.
We remind employees and customers to follow the directions provided by our local health department:
- If you are well,
- Wash your hands regularly with water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid non-essential travel to any impacted areas.
- Avoid non-essential contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe.
- If you are sick,
- DO NOTgo to work, school, church, or other social gatherings where you can spread your illness.
- Cover your cough and sneezes and wash your hands regularly.
- Isolate yourself as much as possible until all symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) have stopped without assistance from any medications.
- Get rest and stay hydrated. Most individuals with COVID-19 can recover at home.
- If any of your symptoms get worseCALLyour healthcare provider or 1-800-456-7707 before going into any clinic, urgent care, or hospital.
Again, we are aware of the risk being posed by COVID-19 and are working to protect our customers and employees. We will continue to monitor this situation closely and provide updates as necessary.
STRATA NETWORKS is the leading telecommunications provider in the Uintah Basin, providing advanced voice, broadband, television, and nationwide wireless services. The company is headquartered in Roosevelt, Utah with a coverage area extending in to a tri-state region, serving over 60,000 customers. STRATA celebrates over 60 years of technology expertise, exceptional customer relations, and a devout corporate social responsibility to its community. The company functions as a local cooperative, in which customers can also become member owners of the company who may receive patronage dividends and participate in company voting processes. More information is available at www.stratanetworks.com.